CONTEST IS NOW OVER!
It’s somehow fitting that the morning after having one of the worst sleeps of my life (it’s like frickin’ Doomsday out there today, Newfoundland is in the clutches of a crazy storm), I’m giving away a free night’s stay to a place where I’ve had some of the BEST sleeps of my life.
Delta Hotels, ooh yeah.
Delta played an integral role in mine and Cailin’s Cross-Canada trip, putting us up in swanky accommodations in Toronto, Winnipeg, and Sault Ste. Marie. I still dream about that bed in Sault Ste. Marie, and the epic service I received at all three locations. AND the heated floors in Winnipeg, DEAR GOD!
So that’s why I’m super happy to offer one lucky winner a free night’s stay at any Delta hotel or resort in Canada.
We’ll keep it simple:
1. Share a quick blurb in the comments about one of the best sleeps you’ve EVER had on the road! Did you fall asleep in a rickshaw and wake up not knowing where you are? Did you pass out in someone else’s hostel bed? Did you knock yourself unconscious with drowsy anti-nausea pills and wake up mid-flight with the entire plane staring at you because you had been snoring like a rhino? Guilty! Make it as short or as long as you wish.
2. Retweet: “@candicewalsh is giving away a one night stay at any @DeltaHotelsLtd hotel or resort! Check it out: http://tinyurl.com/6ffcvvy”
“LIKE” Candice Does the World on Facebook — don’t worry, I’ll be watching. If you’ve already “Liked” me on FB and don’t use Twitter, no worries. I’ll check to make sure you’re a follower and we’re all good.
A winner will be selected at random using Random.org.
1. This contest is ONLY open to legal residents of Canada—sorry!
2. Must be age of legal age of majority in your province
3. Contest ends November 9th.
And if you’d like the chance to win an even bigger prize package, Delta Hotels is hosting a Delta Difference contest on their Facebook page for a chance to win a weekend getaway prize for two valued at $1,295. Check it out! Contest ends November 23rd.
Time to get crack-a-lackin’.